Fast Fit’s advanced personal trainer’s course for special population has been carefully designed to enhance the knowledge of trainers who have completed the basis personal training course with better grades. This course enables them to deal with the clients who have medical problems and need enhanced supervision on their workouts. After completing this course a trainer would be able to design and execute the workout regimes for clients who face common medical problems.
Course include following topics-
- Introduction to special population.
- Orthopedic problems of joint- Spine,knees,shoulders,elbows,wrists,hips etc.
- Inflammatory dieses of the joints, fractures, dislocations, injuries to ligaments, muscles specific to each joints and problems related to bad posture.
- Basic introduction to common medical problems like Hyper and hypotension, coronary heart dieses, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, scoliosis, hypoglycemia, Gout, asthma and many more.
- Immediate action and first aid for Strains, sprains, dislocation, muscle tear and spinal injury.
- Dizziness because of hypoglycemia, low bp and heat stroke.
- Epileptic fits
- Cardiac arrest
- First aid, tying of sling bandages and immobilizers.
- Hot and cold therapy
- Techniques of carrying an injured person depending on the nature of injury
- Bp reading using sphygmomanometer.